Zamp RZ-62 Red/Orange offers more unique race set ups than any other helmet in its price range. A lightweight Aramid Mix construction coupled with unbelievable air flow results in a superb helmet for the price. Drivers will also have the ability to customise the RZ 62 for a wide array of racing set ups including for Open Wheel, Closed Cockpit, or Kart Racing. Added to this the RZ 62 is available to some of the most stunning graphics seen anywhere in helmet design, these pre-painted helmets offer high level graphics finished to highest standards.
- Aramid Mix Shell for Super Lightweight Helmet
- Aerodynamic Shell & Chin Bar, Aero Lips in Shell. Easy Installation of Accessory Aero Chin Lip and Aero Rear Spoiler
- TRI-Tech Air System – Allows you to run Natural Air, Forced Air, and Air Plugs in Three Adjustable Inlets on Top and Both Sides of chin bar for the most adjustable Air Flow in the market
- Plush Fire Retardant Removable/Washable ultra-soft Interior with EPS chin bar foam
- Z-20 Series 3mm Clear Shield with Tear Off Posts at 12.25-inch centre posts using banana style tear offs
- Hydration Hole/Plug Front and Centre in Chin Bar with easy set up
- Ear Cup Option built with Ear Pocket which allows you to easily Velcro in Zamp Ear Cup to give driver quieter environment to hear communications
- M6 Inserts for Head & Neck Restraint
- Snell SA-2020
- Weight: approx. 1420 g in size M
As is common in motorsport our sizing varies depending on the helmet model. The Zamp Helmet range is split into 2 categories: Premium Fit and Standard Fit (SEE TABLE BELOW). For more information, please read our blog post on How To Select The Correct Helmet Size.