The RZ-65D is a premium carbon helmet capable of running a host of different race set ups. With an attractive thick carbon weave it will get noticed at any track around the world. Complete with the new Snell SA2020 rating on an ultra Lightweight Large Carbon Fibre weave the RZ 65D offers ultimate comfort and safety for drivers in hot weather or on long stints.
- Large Weave Carbon Mix Shell for Super Lightweight Shell
- DUAL Chin Curtains Mounted on both top and bottom of Chin Bar. Both of these can be removed (see video below)
- Aerodynamics Optimised for improved stability. Includes Rear Spoiler
- Top Air System Allows you to run Natural Air, Forced Air, or Air Plugs
- Plush Fire Retardant Performance Fit removable/washable ultra-soft interior with EPS chin bar foam
- Z-20 Series 3mm Clear Shield with tensioning Tear Offs Posts at 12.25 centre posts using Banana Style Tear Offs
- Hydration Hole/Plug front and centre in Chin Bar with easy set up. Remove plug to install Accessory Hydration Kit.
- Ear Cups & Ear Pads to give driver quieter environment to hear what you need to hear. Easy integration of Communication Equipment with Cheek EPS and Comfort Liner.
- M6 Inserts for Head & Neck Restraints
- Snell SA2020 Approved
- Weight: approximately 1360 g +/-20 g in size M
As is common in motorsport our sizing varies depending on the helmet model. The Zamp Helmet range is split into 2 categories: Premium Fit and Standard Fit (SEE TABLE BELOW). For more information, please read our blog post on How To Select The Correct Helmet Size.