Zamp Helmets are proud to release our revolutionary RZ-70E SWITCH helmet. Our unique system allows you to easily configure your helmet for a variety of racing setups. Adding communication or hydration to your helmet has never been so easy!
This helmet features the new DDAIR-SYSTEM, a new dual-density air integration relief system. Full 360-degree air channeling providing ultimate airflow. Cool air enters the helmet, warm air leaves the helmet.
- Composite Aramid Mix Lightweight Shell
- Z-Design in Shell circulates air throughout the shell utilising large internal channels
- Channels in Chin Bar EPS allow for easy mounting of communications/microphone, drink tube.
- ZF-20 Series 3mm Clear Shield with Tear Off Posts which use 12.125 inch banana style Tear Offs
- M6 Inserts for Head & Neck Restraint
- Triangle Caps Aero Cap OR Communication Cap
- Installation available for Communications and Hydration
- FIA 8859-2015/Snell SA-2020 Approved
- Weight: approximately 1510 g +/-30 g in size M
As is common in motorsport our sizing varies depending on the helmet model. For more information, please read our blog post on How To Select The Correct Helmet Size.
Homologation Explained – find out what homologation you need
FHR / HANS Device – when is it required?
Fernando Durán –
Light and comfortable for GT and Hatch. Good ventilation even with the hood on. Accessories and visors are easy to install. I hope they offer different cushion sizes in the future.
Pedro Dias Couto –
Excelent design helmet. Quick service.
Rick den Hartog –
A very nice helmet that fits well and feels very safe. In addition, a beautiful design, especially in combination with a rear spoiler and a colored visor. Recommended!